1. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?
2. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
3. I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
4. I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?
5. All about, but cannot be seen,
Can be captured, cannot be held,
No throat, but can be heard.
What is it?
2. a coffin
3. a tree
5. the wind