Friends and Family
- A bird is known by its song.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- A friend who shares is a friend who cares.
- A man is known by his friends.
- A man is known by the company he keeps.
- An Englishman’s house is his castle.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- Blood is thicker than water.
- East, west, home’s best.
- If you are looking for a friend who has no faults, you will have no friends.
- If you lie down with dogs, you’ll get up with fleas.
- Lend your money and lose your friend.
- Opportunity never knocks twice at any man’s door.
- The family that prays together stays together.
- There’s no place like home.
(originally published on rong-chang.com)